Clubbing of Income under Income Tax Act

Not that clubbing.

Clubbing of income means including another person’s income in your own.

Also, if you gift an asset to your spouse or daughter in law, any income generated from such an asset will be calculated with your income

The other scenario where incomes can be clubbed is in the case of income earned by your minor son or daughter. These include bank interest, dividends, interest from debentures, bonds etc. However, if a special talent has earned the minor child any income, say, by acting in a movie or by winning a competition then that income will be a part of the minor’s income. Another situation could be when an asset is transferred to an HUF. Income earned from such assets will be clubbed with yours.

Also Read :- Form ITR - 2 - For Individuals & HUFs not having Income Business or Profession (2012-13)