Online Income Tax Return eFiling for Salaried Employees
The most optimum income tax return efiling solution for Salaried Employees. You
can choose between efiling your income tax return yourself or use the services of
an expert to efile your tax return or assist you in planning your taxes for the
next financial year. We know you work hard all year round so we wanted to make sure
we remove the burden of efiling tax returns by providing you the best
Income Tax Return eFiling solution on the web. Best of all, you do not need
to know anything about taxes to file your income tax return!! How awesome is that?
- eFile Tax Returns in minutes.
- Salary Form 16 Auto Processing.
- Auto TDS Processing.
- Refunds Auto Tracked.
- Self-Serve Customer Service.
- Let an expert eFile your tax return.
- Upload all relevant income documents.
- Expert analyses and processes your return.
- Return filed on your approval.
- Award winning expert communication tool.
- A dedicated CA assigned to you till 31st March.
- Set up one-on-one phone appointments with the CA.
- CA eFiles your Tax Return.
- Plan and save your taxes for the next year.
- Customized Financial Saving and Investment Plan.
Why do Salaried Employees need to eFile their Income Tax Returns?
Efiling of Income Tax Returns for Salaried Employees is now easier than ever! We
have a whole team of expert tax professionals geared up to resolve just about any
matter regarding Income Tax for Salaried Employees. Online Income Tax Return eFilingfor
Salaried Employees is now mandatory as per the Indian Income Tax Department and
as per the new Budget, February 28th 2015.
Also Read:-Deduction Under 80CCG – Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme
When should you eFile your return?
The standard deadline for efiling individual tax returns is 31st July every year.
Therefore, the moment you get your Form 16 which shows the income you have earned
and the Income Tax for Salaried Employees that has been deducted from your income,
you should begin the income tax return efiling process.
5 Key Pointers to keep in mind by Salaried Employees when eFilingTax Returns:
- Keep your Form 16 ready – this is the most important document that shows the amount
of money you have earned, your deductions and the taxes that have been deducted
by your employer from your hard earned Salary.
- Check your bank statements for the total income from Savings Account Interest earned
during the year – you need to report this in the Interest Income section in makemyreturns.com
- Download form 26AS.This document
shows the credit of all the Income Tax for Salaried employees that may have been
deducted from your income.
- Keep all your deduction documents ready – Your Life Insurance Premium payments,
or Home Loan principle payment receipts, or Child Tuition Fee Payment receipts and
your Medical Insurance payment receipts – for deductions under 80C
and 80D. These form a very integral part of the Online Income Tax Return filing
process for salaried employees.
- Home Loan Documents – one of the corner stones for the online filing of Income Tax
Returns for Salaried employees! No Income tax return is complete without them. This
document helps you reduce your tax liability by reducing your income by the amount
of interest you have paid on your home loan with a ceiling of
Also Read: -Income from Other Sources Under Section 56(1)
Also Read: -Income Exempted from Tax in India
Also Read: -Income Tax Section 80EE: Deduction on Home Loan Interest