Income Tax Refund Assist Request Service
Facing troubles in getting your income tax refund cleared by the Income Tax Department?
Just checked your Income Tax Refund status and noticed a problem with your refund?
Look no further than Makemyreturns.com
Many a times even though the income tax refund amount has been approved by the IT
Department, the same never gets credited to your bank account or you never get a
cheque for the same. This happens because of a number of reasons:-
1. Bank account problems: Your bank account details have changed since income tax efiling
your returns or were submitted wrongly to the IT department while efiling your returns.
This is a major reason for your tax refund being delayed
2. Address problems: Your address has changed since income tax efiling your returns or
was submitted wrongly to the IT department or the cheque was delivered to your correct
address but there wasn’t anyone home to receive the cheque and hence it was returned.
Another common reason for the tax refund delay.
We at Makemyreturns.com will ensure you get your hard earned refund back.
- Upload your intimation which states that you have a refund.
- Our Secure Server handles transmits your new bank account information or address
details to the IT Department directly.
- Receive a "Transaction confirmation" about the refund reissue request submitted
with the IT Department.
- Fastest way to get your refund back.
When should you apply for a refund reissue?
If you have received a message (SMS or email) from the Income Tax Department stating
that your Income Tax Refund has been rejected for a particular reason – you should
now sign up for the Refund Reissue service at Makemyreturns.com. You can check on your refund by checking the Income Tax
Refund status page at Makemyreturns.com
Procedure for applying for a Refund Reissue: